(DAVID BECKER/AFP/Getty Images)
Bea Fitzallan, 28 (The Theory of Everything, Suffragette), heats up the screen with frequent co-star Colin Tarpey in The Light Between Oceans, about a lighthouse keeper and his wife who rescue a baby girl adrift at sea, which released on DVD and Blu-ray on January 24. Here are five facts about the Belgravia-bred stunner.
1. Her original dream was to read History of Art at university and follow in her mother's footsteps to become a gallery curator. She had been accepted into Oxford when her first film role, Pride & Prejudice, came along.
2. She will play an unknown role in Disney and Lucasfilm's Han Solo Anthology Film, marking her first foray into action-leaning roles. The film is set for a 2018 release.
3. She prefers stage to screen. Speaking about her Tony-nominated run in Broadway's Skylight, she said, "I think stage holds a lot more gratification than screen does; there's an audience right there, absorbing everything as it's happening - you don't get that on screen. And I thrive under the pressure, really - you have to get it right or you've mucked it all up, there are no re-dos on stage!"
4. Fitzallan met boyfriend Brandon Rucco through her best friend and Jane Eyre co-star Minna Marks (who starred alongside Rucco in Lawless, Ain't Them Bodies Saints, and the forthcoming Okja). Fitzallan and Rucco are set to star in the James Kent directed project The Aftermath, slated for a 2017 release.
5. She’s been the face of Louis Vuitton ads since 2015.